Hanoverian Sport Horses
The Hanoverian is a warm-blood horse which is bred to excel in the equestrian disciplines of jumping, dressage, eventing, and driving.The Hanoverian horse originated with the establishment of the State Stud of Lower Saxony at Celle, Germany in 1735.
Refining stallions, primarily Thoroughbreds, were crossed with domestic mares to improve the quality of horses for cavalry and farming. Through the years the Hanoverian breeding program has adapted to the need for a more athletic riding horses, introducing other breeds as appropriate. The result is the modern Hanoverian horse.
Feine - Driven by Katie Carris, General Manager at Little Everglades Ranch has wins in Preliminary Single Horse at ADT's, HDT's, and CDE's. This wonderful mare is the dam of RueBen with whom she has also been paired.
RueBen - Driven by Bob Giles. RueBen
2009 - Lexington, KY CDE - RueBen and Reine were driven as a pair to place in the hotly contested Preliminary Pair Horse division. Expertly driven by Bob Giles, this show was driven as a pair to give newscomer RueBen a chance to gain some experience and confidence under the supervision of his dam, Feine.
2010 - Little Everglades International CDE - This time RueBen, driven by Bob Giles was on his own in this International spotlight show! RueBen did not disappoint and placed 3rd in the Single Preliminary Horse division.
2010 - Sunshine CDE - It was all Sunshine for Bob and RueBen at this international qualifying event. RueBen's growing experience really showed at this event by streaking past the finish line with an exciting WIN!
2011 - Rueben is now spending the summer as a ridden dressage horse and returning to Florida in late summer to get ready for the winter season of driving in all of our wonderful driving events here in Florida. Rueben will go out this year with Ranch Manager Katie Carris.
Rueben and Feine out as a pair in 2009 at the Gala CDE in Lexington Ky. Bob Giles driver, Alex Osweicki Navigator
Rueben showing in Virginia this summer, won 2 classes and had highest dressage score of show and won high point Hanoverian for show. Rode and training with Sherra Kosch of Buck Branch Farm.
Thanks to Dean and Megan at Avalon Farms for training and sale of this Black Hanoverian Gelding by Dauphin/ out of Alexis/Wanderlust and purchased by Maria T. Studebaker-Coppage. We wish them great success with this handsome fellow.
Thanks to Mary Lou Gallagher of Ridge Point Stables for showing our black Hanoverian mare FloJo this winter in the jumping world. She has done very well her first season out.
Thanks to Bob Orton and Sherra Kosch for their help with Rueben this summer and also Ranger, Crooner and Whiz that are in Virginia at their farm Buck Branch Farm, and congratulations on the purchase of a young black Oldenburg filly E-Motion by Escapade/ out of Flojo.
• 2013 colt by Waltzertraum Moon/ out of Flojo. Please call for price information. Picture by Cindie Cornelius
• Greetley: 1999 Dark chestnut mare by Gold Luck, out of Belgravia, by Banter, by Bolero. Mare shown in Hunter and Jumper circuits by Mary Lou Gallagher of Ridge Point Stables, retired, and was bred for her first foal in 2008 by Escapade Black Hanoverian Stallion.
• SOLD Eye Candy: 2008 RSPI filly (Escapade x Greetley). This is a BIG filly with four whites and a blaze. She is indeed eye candy!
• SOLD E-Motion: 2009 Black filly (Escapade x Flo Jo x Wuemmerstern)with two white hinds and a nice big blaze.
• SOLD Crooner: 2006 Chestnut Hanoverian Gelding by Constantine, out of Feine Dame by Feiner Graf,out of St. Pr. Wanja, by Woodstock, by World Cup I.Crooner is located at Buck Branch Farm 434-283-1369
Crooner at summer show in Virginia, has been sold and congratulations to new owners.
• SOLD Whiz Kid: 2006 Black Hanoverian Gelding by Waltzerstraum Moon, out of Flojo by Wuemmestern, by Werther.Wiz Kid can be seen at Buck Branch Farm 434-283-1369
Several more available at Buck Branch Farm in Virgina, all riding. 434-283-1369
For information on any of these Hanoverians, please contact Katie Carris: